Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sad memories we like to remember...!

Well its blues time for me. Been watching Tina Turner DVD "All the Best" yesterday.I love listening to her songs.I love her voice and the rendition and you can feel the energy she exudes in her live shows. During the interview for "All The Best", she talks about "..sad memories people like to remember.." That sure did set methinking about my past..and boy does it still hurt?


...I always thought our love was strong enough
One you could hold on to...ohhh

..oooh, I feel the shame
but I'll never know the reason why
the rug was pulled so gently from under my feet
I only know that something good has died
between you and me, oh it's just a memory

..You never see it coming
I will never be the same again!

Time to move on with my life now
Leaving the past all behind
I can make my own decisions
It was only a matter of time
Sometimes I look back in anger
Thinking about all the pain
But I know that I'm stronger without you
And that I'll never need you again


..Tears will leave no stain
Time will ease the pain
For every light that fades
Something beautiful remains


We're travelers here, spirits passing through
And the love we give, is all that will endure
Hey now, what we had is gone
But I still remember you
Just like a rose after the rain
Something beautiful remains

..Hey now, though we are apart
You're here forever in my dreams
Hey now, love is lost and gained


And you wonder sometimes how we carry on
When you've lost the love you knew
But it's alright, it's alright
To your own heart be true


And then I heard a country song on the radio...goes like this...



Yeah, I got to work on time again this morning
This old job is all that I got to live
And no one even noticed I'd been crying
At least I don't have whisky on my breath.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna make it
'Cause God won't make a mountain I can't climb
It's getting better all the time

....God, I hope your happy
Girl, I wish you well
I just might get over you
You can never tell.

I always thought that I'd do something crazy
If ever saw you out with someone else
But when the moment came last night
I couldn't say a word, I stood there in the dark all by myself.

Yeah, I could have said a million things
All I did was keep it locked inside
It's getting better all the time


Its almost one month since my last post. Bloggers block? The past days have been good to me.Thank God for that. Been reading about the Sakthi Kapoor episode...Now all other Bollywood gods and angels are talking and behaving as if, there was only one guy who had anything to do with "casting couch" and now that he is exposed there is no more "casting couch". Hypocrites..! The only sane voices i heard was from Mahesh Butt and Mandira Bedi.At least they did admit that there is "casting couch". Oh! they caught Aman Verma too...Now what will the television stars union do?
I 've been trying to study for my CISA exams..have to find time for reading the text books. The family I share the apartment with is celebrating their son's first birthday tomorrow.Have to buy a gift for the cute little boy.
Have great days all of you...and for me its weekend in few hours from now....take care all of you!

1 comments:

esvee said...

Thank you bbjjbbly...and you too sanjana...hey sanjana..you stopped blogging? my bloggers block is coming to an end i guess :-))

anyway take care .have agreat day!

Post a Comment